A resume is the first document because of which you can impress your potential employer to hire you. This important document has to be very carefully written and designed featuring each and every tiny detail and skill about a job seeker.
Same is the case with the cover letter – the impressive the cover letter, the more chances you have to make the first impressive move. We will share some tips with you to design awesome and creative resumes, cover letters and resume icons which you should use to make attractive official documents.
- First things first, make sure that you know whose resume you are going to design as every profession has its requirements and technicalities.
- Secondly, it would be great to use the person’s picture who is applying for the job so that the resume doesn’t seem to be fake.
- The header of a resume must be bold and highlighted.
- Resume and cover letter are mostly about the copy so make sure that the person doesn’t seem to be arrogant, is respectful and also understands the job description well.
- Don’t be vague while mentioning your education, previous work experience, achievements and awards, volunteer activities, skills etc.
- The placement of your copy, icons and design elements has to be carefully decided.
- Resume icons enhance the layout and design of the document. Make sure that you use the icons for the respective content.
- Don’t forget to add a Call to Action (CTA) / your contact information – both in case of a digital or printed resume.
- Attentively adjust the alignment and spacing of the resume as well as of the cover letter.
- Wisely choose the color schemes and vectors.
So if you look at this resume design given below, you will notice that the resume is divided into different sections which are increasing the readability. This design is serving the purpose so well that the employer won’t find anything unclear or difficult to understand.
Creative Resume (CV) Design, Cover Letter Template, 4 PSD Mock-Ups & 100 Resume Icons
First Version: (MS Word Formats DOC & DOCX)
Second Version: (All 9 Format Files)
- Resume Template Size: A4
- File Type: Microsoft Word Doc, Docx, Illustrator Ai, Photoshop PSD, Indesign INDD & IDML, CorelDRAW Cdr, EPS & PDF
- Software Version: Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, CorelDRAW 11, Indesign CS6
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Color Mode: CMYK
- File Size: 25 Mb
- Zip File Format: 7-Zip (Only Opened with 7-Zip)