The best thing about marketing is that we have a lot of room to design things and generate amazing content. But when there is a word corporate, things have to be very sophisticated and serious. For businesses, good repute in the market matters a lot. And we are sure that you know that every move is read by one person or the other.
Marketing materials play a vital role in managing the good reputation of any business whatsoever. We will share some tips with you to follow as these tips can help you in creating amazing business brochures.
Important: To start the design process, get to know what the corporate brochure is about. Once you have gotten to know the purpose, target audience and important information regarding a company, you will be able to know how to use the tri-fold brochure’s space well.
Tips to keep in mind while designing a corporate business brochure – (Type: Tri-fold):
- Divide the brochure in different sections and use the sections for only one marketing objective.
- Name the brochure by using two to three words only.
- The first fold must clearly show the purpose or the message.
- If it’s a recruitment brochure, then use the copy that mentions words like ‘We are hiring’, ‘Join us’ etc.
- If the brochure is about a meeting or a local / international conference, show it by using relevant pictures.
- Vectors sometimes are not considered serious but no worries. To add life to your (already) serious brochures, add pictures and design elements to make it seem intriguing.
- Avoid putting up too much content on the brochure.
- But if you have a lot to flaunt about a company then do so by using bullets so that the brochures don’t look wordy.
These are some design and copy related tips which if followed by you can help you market business in the best possible way.
Here you can download business brochure tri-fold template so you can insert your information and present it from the tri-fold brochure mock-ups that are completely free in this package.
Corporate Business Tri-Fold Brochure Design Template & Mock-up PSD
Available format: Ai, EPS, PDF, INDD & IDML
First Version: (INDD File)
For Single Project only (Brochure Template)
Second Version: (Ai, EPS, PDF, INDD & IDML File)
For 5 – 10 Projects (Brochure Template + 2 Tri-fold Brochure Mockup)
Third Version: (Ai, EPS, PDF, INDD & IDML File)
Unlimited Projects (Brochure Template + 2 Tri-fold Brochure Mockup)
- Brochure Template Size: A4
- File Type: Ai, Psd, Eps, Pdf, Indd, Idml
- Software Version: Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, InDesign CS6,
- Mockup Resolution: 4000 x 2560 px
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- File Size: 21 Mb
- File Format: 7-Zip
- Extract only with: 7-Zip